Door controller IP TCIP 603-… as a control unit for management of access entitlement in private homes and commercial properties.
It is operated directly via a PC network (Ethernet standard 10/100 Mbit). Operation takes place using Microsoft Internet Explorer, current version.
• Actuation possible via COM 611-… code lock module, ELM 600-…/ELM 611-… electronic key reading module or FPM 611-… fingerprint module. To increase security, 2 different access modules – e.g. COM/FPM 611-… – can be used in combination.
• Password protected
• Central management in the network via any optional PC (Internet Explorer current version)
• Logging of access and system data
• Attendance/absentee list as log (when using separate entrance and exit readers, i.e. 2 readers per door)
• 5 inputs (e.g. door contacts)
• 4 outputs (e.g. door releases)
• Can be extended with further inputs and outputs with FSM 740-… and SCE 640-…
• Connection to Ethernet via RJ45 interface
• LEDs for status display of inputs/outputs
• 20 different time models possible
• Max. 40 access groups
• Management of up to 8 doors
• Max. 500 users with 4 characteristics per user such as fingerprint, card or code
• Max. 100 fingerprints can be scanned in
• Variable public holiday and vacation profiles
• Automatic time changeover (summertime/normal time)
For advice, planning assistance and quotations, please ring our Hotline
+49 7723 63-434 or contact your national agent.