Display call module as an input device with 4-line display for placing door calls.
Customer-specific data stored in the DRM 612-… is indicated on the display. To scroll in the name segment / name index, there are two arrow keys provided for “up/down”.
When the required name is marked in the list, pressing the OK button will initiate a call to this user.
An external DR button can be connected
• 4-line display with white LED background lighting
• 3 highly sensitive stroke-free piezo buttons
• Button actuation with acoustic acknowledgement
• Backlit symbols
• Up to max. 504 users can be programmed
• Using a PC and the programming software PRS 602-… via programming interface PRI 602-… USB
• or manually using the buttons at the DRM 612-…
Indication of names in the display in alphabetical order.
The DRM 612-… can also be used in combination with the COM 611-… in order to display the input via the DRM 612-…