DoorCom OEM system-free
DC OEM 600-0
DoorCom OEM for system-free Siedle door intercom and video systems
Interface for connection of a system-free door station to building automation systems.
Transmission of door calls, actuation of door release and light,
full duplex intercom function, or alternatively semi-duplex or push-to-talk.
System interface video server (SIVS OEM 600-…) for the video, audio and data signal. Configuration by means of software DCIP CO 600-… (included) and PRI 602-… USB Optional transmission of the speech connection by means of a/b telephony by a DCA 740-01 Partner companies in the field of building automation systems are AMX and Crestron.
System requirements for configuration software DCIP CO 600-0
• PC with Intel Pentium III from 1 GHz or comparable processor
• at least 512 MB RAM
• min. 25 MB hard disk memory
• USB port or serial port depending on which PRI 602-… is being used
• CD-ROM drive for installation
• VGA graphics card with at least 1024 x 768 pixel
• Operating system Windows 7 32/64 Bit
• Admin rights for installation
Additional memory capacity is required for:
• Acrobat Reader 7
• Microsoft Internet Explorer from version 6
|Product designation||Product description||Colour/Material||CG||Article no.|
|DC OEM 600-0||DoorCom OEM system-free||Others||S||200033402-00|