Bus door loudspeaker module Plus for Siedle Vario with integrated loudspeaker and microphone, as well as additional audio amplifier, noise filter and control electronics for the status display.
• Front grille made of weather and UV-resistant polycarbonate
• Loudspeaker, voice volume can be adjusted
• Voice volume can be doubled via the audio amplifier (with additional supply)
• Durable electret microphone
• Light button with LED-lit light symbol
• Potential-free work contact for door release, can be controlled without additional wiring via existing bus line
• Integrated camera actuation
• Connection of a ZAM 600-… status display module for optical and acoustic signalling of the operating state is possible
• Connection of a COM 611-… code lock module and/or DRM 612-… display call module for digital call input is possible
• Acoustic feedback when pressing a call button can be activated
Up to max. 40 call button modules can be connected in any optional combination, allowing up to max. 160 call buttons. 1 BTLM 651-0 corresponds to 2 system users.