Access Software In-house telephone
Access application licence “Access in-house telephone software” for the operation of ASHT software on the Access Professional system.
The ASHT enables audio and video door communication via Windows-based PCs or control panels.
• Door calls with video are possible to a Siedle door station.
• Indoor calls possible
• Execution of switching and control functions such as door release, light switching etc.
• Call differentiation between door calls, storey calls and indoor calls
• Device and user overview
• Users, doors and devices can be selected from lists
• Global contact list
• Status displays of switchgear
• Switching functions via ATLC/ATLCE or KNX
• Microsoft® Windows 8, 8.1, 10
• Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.6.2 or later
• Microsoft® VC++ 2015 Redistributable Package (x86)
• Microsoft® Media Feature Pack (Windows N and KN editions only)
• At least Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c
• CPU: Dual-Core from 2.0 GHz
• At least 2 GB RAM
• Graphics card with at least 1280 x 800 pixel, 128 MB RAM
• Ethernet card/Network connection: 100 Mbit
• Sound card
The software can be downloaded free of charge on the downloads page of the Access Server, which you can access via the login page.
The licence key for activating the software is subject to a fee. You can purchase it through your Access Certified Partner.
The Access Professional basic licence, the Access Professional software package and additional user licences or optional application licences can be purchased exclusively through an Access Certified Partner.
|Product designation||Product description||Colour/Material||CG||Article no.|
|ASHT 170-0||Access Software In-house telephone||Others||S||200042275-00|