Standard bus telephone
Standard bus telephone for Siedle In-Home bus.
With the basic functions calling, speech, door release, light and storey call.
• Hearing protection, audio privacy device integrated
• Muting and status display
• Parallel switching of 4 standard bus telephones (from the 3rd device, the PRI 602-… USB and ZBVG 650-… are required for programming).
• Call differentiation for storey call, 2 door calls and internal call.
• Door release button
• Light and muting button freely configurable and capable of double assignment.
• Call generator with 11 call tone sequences, including chime
• Call volume adjustable in 5 stages up to max. 83 dB(A)
• Door release/light function at any time using bus cores
• Door connection possible at any time
• Interfacing relay accessory ZAR 850-… retrofittable, e.g. for actuation of an additional signalling unit.
• Base plate with pre-installable terminals.
• Can be used with table-top accessory ZTS 800-… as a table-top device.
|Operating voltage:||via In-Home bus|
|Ambient temperature:||+5 °C to +40 °C|
|Dimensions (mm) W x H x D:||91 x 201 x 46|