Since January the entry-level model Siedle Compact has featured a new surface made of solid stainless steel – both individually and as a set. The proven technology remains unchanged, brushed stainless steel is the standard for all fronts. To match this new look, the colour of the housing is changing to umbra grey.
Siedle Compact can be combined with all indoor stations and with further door stations from all design lines. As an In-Home bus device, each Compact door station is part of a diverse installation system with almost endless possibilities. The clearly defined housing accommodates a backlit info sign, a colour camera and a keypad with up to four buttons. The transmission quality, reliability and durability are of the same high standard as all Siedle devices.
– High-quality look with front made of solid stainless steel – Automated, tool-free, easy commissioning – Ideal for renovations and modernisation – Familiar and proven system product
With an add-on height of 33 millimetres, the Compact door station cuts a slim figure. The housing can be quickly and easily mounted on the wall, with no need to interfere with the building envelope. Thanks to its pared-down design and fresh, neutral stainless steel, Siedle Compact looks the part in any entrance.
Variants: Audio 1, 2 and 4 residential units Video 1 and 2 residential units
Alone and as a set: The optimised camera for Siedle Compact has a clear edge when it comes to technology. The new camera module with CMOS technology and automatic day/night switchover ensures an optimum view even in the dark or in poor lighting conditions.
Technology at a glance:
– Improved image and colour quality due to higher resolution (550 TV lines)
– Natural, brilliant colour image
– Pick-up angle of approx. 65°/50° (horizontal/vertical)
– Additional mechanical adjustment range of 30° (horizontal/vertical)
– Integrated LED lighting
– Two-stage heating (condensation protection)
– Automatic day/night switchover
No matter whether it’s a connection to a smart home or mobile communication with the Siedle app, whether via WLAN or the mobile phone network: together with the Smart Gateway, the Siedle Compact entry-level device offers the full range of modern door and building communication options.